July 19, 2018 by
According to a report from Sky Sports yesterday, Everton are in advanced talks to sign Bordeaux’s highly-rated young winger Malcom for an initial fee of around £30million-plus add-ons.
There have since been conflicting reports over the Toffees bid for the youngster. Some reports suggest that the Merseysiders are not interested, while others indicate that they could advance the deal with a meeting later today.
Malcom was linked with Arsenal
Last season the Brazilian starlet was linked with a big-money move to Arsenal. Reports France indicates that Bordeaux refused to sell the youngster in January, but told him that he could move this summer if the price is right. .......Read more here.....
July 14, 2018 by
According to the Times, Italian club Internazionale are in pole position to sign Bordeaux’s Brazilian starlet Malcom. Inter have reportedly offered an initial fee of around £8.8million to sign the youngster on loan before the deal becomes permanent next summer for a fee of £26.5million.
Malcom had reportedly previously been a transfer target for Arsenal. However, that was during Arsene Wenger’s reign as Gunners boss.
Malcom a talented youngster
Last summer and in January, there were persistent rumours that Arsenal were on the verge of signing the youngster. One of the biggest reasons for the reports was the potential of the youngster. .......Read more here.....
February 05, 2018 by
Bordeaux in-form starlet Malcom has been one of the hotly debated transfer stories during the January market.
The 20-year-old talent has emerged as one of the greatest European prospects with his impressive Ligue 1 displays turning plenty of heads lately and it was widely believed that the Brazilian would be changing clubs during the winter transfer window.
Reports in Brazil have it that Malcom held talks with Mauricio Pochettino about joining Tottenham Hotspur, while it was also reported he rejected a chance to move to Arsenal. .......Read more here.....
January 12, 2018 by
Brazilian forward Malcom has emerged as somewhat a surprising option to potentially replace Alexis Sanchez at Arsenal.
The Chilean star looks set to leave Gunners this month with both Manchester City and Manchester United vying for his services and Arsenal are said to have already made firm moves in an effort to secure their position in case Sanchez leaves in January.
Sky Italia report that north London side have entered the race to sign Bordeaux forward Malcom, who is also wanted by a host of high-profile clubs including Manchester United, Tottenham and Bayern Munich. .......Read more here.....
August 04, 2016 by
Arsenal defender Mathieu Debuchy has been with the first-team throughout pre-season this summer, and after a potential permanent move to Bordeaux fell through, it appears manager Arsene Wenger will retain the full-back to provide cover in the backline.
With centre-back Per Mertesacker sidelined with injury for a number of months, Arsenal defender Gabriel Paulista is expected to replace him. Rob Holding and Calum Chambers are alternate options, but don’t have the most experience at the top level.
Debuchy, while having struggled for fitness and form since his 2014-move from Newcastle, has played over 375 games in his career. He may even be considered as potential cover at centre-back should first-choice Laurent Koscielny or Gabriel suffer injury. .......Read more here.....
January 05, 2015 by
Arsenal’s young French striker Yaya Sanogo looks set to be sent out on loan in January in a bid for the young striker to play regular first team football and improve his game.
The striker has struggled for first team appearances in north London and the summer arrival of Danny Welbeck and Alexis Sanchez pushed him down the pecking order for strikers.
The striker who turns 22 at the end of January has made just two Premier League starts and one substitute appearance for the Gunners this season, although he did also start two of the Gunners Champions League games. .......Read more here.....