March 23, 2018 by
Hector Bellerin’s agent says the defender is completely happy at Arsenal, as reported by the Mirror.
Arsenal’s fullback has been linked with a host of clubs and the amount of money the Gunners would get for him would certainly help them rebuild the squad, but for now, he remains content with playing at the Emirates.
The Mirror claim Manchester United have made discreet enquiries about the player, but Juventus remain in pole position to secure his services, should it come to his departure. However, as agent Albert Botines says, there have been no formal approaches from any club. He also adds that he would be willing to listen to an offer from either Juventus or Napoli, because the two clubs are big not only in Italy but in Europe as well. .......Read more here.....
February 19, 2018 by
Arsenal are said to be keeping a close watch on Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly as Wenger looks to make quality additions to his backline next summer.
Following the summer of intense transfer activity which saw Gunners boost their ranks with the likes of Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang this winter – in addition to wrapping Mesut Ozil contract extension – Arsenal are set to continue the strong and resolute pace in the market.
Led by the new chief scout Sven Mislintat, the Gunners are said to be focusing on adding a top-class defender and it appears that Napoli star kalidou Koulibaly is topping the list. .......Read more here.....
October 31, 2017 by
Napoli midfielder has emerged as one of the top transfer targets for Arsenal ahead of the January transfer window.
Various reports from the British press suggest that Arsene Wenger is keen to push through a deal for the 25-year-old Partenopei hot-shot during winter, adding however that the French tactician is prepared to wait until the summer to grab a highly-rated star.
Gunners should very well be aware of the fact Napoli are in the run for Scudetto and are highly unlikely to give up on any of their first-team stars as long as they have a firm chance of wrapping the Scudetto and ending Juventus’ Serie A dominance. .......Read more here.....
September 23, 2017 by
According to Calciomercato, Arsenal tried to sign Napoli’s Dries Mertens ahead of the 2017/18 season but failed to enter talks as the player snubbed their interest and signed a new deal with the Serie A giants, reports talkSPORT.
Arsenal were trying to bolster their attack earlier this summer with the future of Alexis Sanchez unknown. Manager Arsene Wenger didn’t want to let the Chilean international exit the Emirates Stadium without having brought in a replacement, and Mertens is a player believed to be high on the wishlist. .......Read more here.....
September 06, 2017 by
According to the Gazzetta dello Sport via talkSPORT, Arsenal and Liverpool have competition for AS Monaco goalkeeper Danijel Subasic, with Napoli entering the race for his signature.
The 32-year-old is first-choice between the sticks at the Stade Louis II, coming off the back of winning the Ligue 1 title with Monaco last season, and could be the subject of a number of offers in the January transfer window. Napoli are looking to replace Pepe Reina and are keen on the Croatian international, so say such reports from Italy. .......Read more here.....
July 02, 2017 by
According to The Sun, Arsenal have had a bid of around £15m rejected for Napoli midfielder Jorginho. The Brazilian-born Italian international has been a regular at the Stadio San Paolo but reportedly could find his place up for contention which has led to the approach from the Gunners. Napoli are keen to keep him, however.
The Italian Serie A giants paid £8m for his signature from Hellas Verona in January 2014 and Arsene Wenger is believed to have been watching the 25-year-old a year later. Jorginho made 27 league appearances for Napoli last season, featuring four times in the Champions League, averaging a tackle or interception every 18 minutes in the Serie A. .......Read more here.....
June 23, 2017 by
Inter Milan manager Luciano Spalletti has responded to the rumours linking Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny to the Serie A side this summer, admitted the Polish international is talented but stopping short of confirming their interest, reports WhoScored.
“Are you trying to make me argue with all my current players? We already have Samir Handanovic, who is very experienced and strong,” Spalletti told Sky Sport Italia. I’ve already worked with (Wojciech) and I know his quality. For the moment we’ve got (Samir). .......Read more here.....
May 30, 2017 by
Arsenal goalkeeper Wojchiech Szczesny is set to leave Gunners for good with a permanent contract offer from Napoli already agreed, according to the reports coming from Italy.
The 27-year-old Polish shot stopper has spent two seasons on loan to Serie A heavyweights AS Roma and is set to stay in Italy with Napoli close to securing his services, Italian media outlet Il Mattino reports.
Szczesny met Napoli officials earlier this month and has already given thumbs up to a three-year deal with the Partenopei, who will now have to negotiate the transfer with Arsenal officials. .......Read more here.....
April 21, 2017 by
Arsenal goalkeeper Wojcieh Szczesny is believed to be subject of increased interest from Serie A hot-shots Napoli, La Gazzetta dello Sport has learned.
Partenopei are not thoroughly satisfied with their goalkeeping options and are willing to bring the Arsenal goalkeeper to challenge Pepe Reina for the spot in goal next season.
Napoli’s back-up ‘keepers Rafael Cabral and Luigi Sepe are both likely to leave the club at the end of the season, whereas Spanish shot stopper Pepe Reina has come under heavy criticism this term due to some rather shaky performances. .......Read more here.....
February 23, 2017 by
Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny is reportedly the subject of interest from a number of European sides, but Borussia Dortmund are said to be leading the chase for his signature. The Polish international has been on loan with AS Roma for two seasons, but the Serie A giants may not be able to match his agreed fee of £13M to make the deal permanent.
With Petr Cech and David Ospina as first and second choice at Arsenal, Szczesny has stiff competitions for a starting place if he returns to his parent club, and the 26-year-old may well be open to a move away from the Emirates Stadium at the end of the season as a result. Juventus and Napoli are two sides keen on the goalkeeper, but perhaps not to be an immediate regular. .......Read more here.....